Yes, thisDrain Plug Assembly -NEP2123will fit theseReliant BC3040/3050/3060 filter models. Blue Wave Parts Sandman Filter Plug. PARTS FOR SAND FILTER A. FILTER TANK D. CLOSURE CLAMP E. STANDPIPE G. VALVE O-RING C. 6 WAY VALVE NOTE The quantity of parts and part numbers will vary for each filter. $149.00. If the water drops below the skimmer level you MUST turn the pump off. Clean off any sand or debris on the top lip of the filter and position the valve over the opening of the standpipe. Phone: 405-382-0349 Fax: 405-241-1133. Lubricate with the O-ring lube to ensure a proper seal on the tank. The filter should never be operated outside of these temperatures or damage may occur. WATERWAY MULTIPORT VALVE BODY- SPLIT NUT STYLE $79.99 WATERWAY PRESSURE GAUGE WATERWAY $21.99 WATERWAY SERVICE LOGIC SAND FILTER VALVE-DIRECT REPLACEMENT FOR HAYWARD SAND FILTER VALVES $225.99 WATERWAY WRENCH FOR DRAIN CAP $5.99 Reply, Unfortunately, we only sell the whole drain plug assembly. Reply, Could you send us a few photos of your filter? In addition to a rugged filter tank, Sandman is powered by a HP dynamo. SANDMAN FILTER PARTS NE6150A (18") & NE6170A (22") 1 HP 1.5 HP KEY # MFR Part # Order # Description NE6150B NE6170B I added photos, please let me know if these help with the info you need. Reply. 4-Pack 240-sq ft Pool Cartridge Filter. Reply, Hi, Garry. . Reply, I have a proline filter model 09440 serial #15a259053. Reply, I need a new drain assembly, I have a Best Choice Pro Above Ground 4500GPH 19 sand filter w/1.0HP. 3. 1 Blue Wave NE6150 Sandman Sand Filter System with Pump 2 THANK YOU 3 SAFETY INFORMATION 4 PARTS FOR SAND FILTER (NOT TO SCALE) NE6150 & NE6170 5 PARTS FOR SAND FILTER (CONTINUED) 6 SANDMAN FILTER PARTS NE6150 (18") & NE6170 (22") 7 PRODUCT SPECIFICATIONS 8 ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAND FILTER 9 ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAND FILTER (CONT.) Reply, need one to replace old one out of 5 stars) View All Boats; MINES ARE WORN OFF Reply, Hi, Jerry. Is there a lock nut on the inside of the sand tank that is loose or does it screw from the outside in directly into the tank. Reply, will this fit an older model Tagelus model TA-60, that screws in from the top with screws? B - ? This is the only place I could find it! Reply, Hi April, Youwill have to removethe sand from the filter and rinse out the tank prior to installing theDrain Plug Assembly. Reply, Would this fit a Hayward Variflow Valve SP0714G11 model? Reply, Hi, Carol. Reply, What is the inside diameter of the plug? 1. Blue Wave Sandman Sand Filter System w/ 1.0HP Pump - Above Ground. Free Shipping on Qualifying Orders over $99 - Get Details. Reply, Rachel, yes, the Sandman 18" Sand Filter System With 1 Hp Pump - NE6150 would be an adequate system for your 22x52 round pool. We specialize in building high performance, quality, custom fishing boats! a haywood several years old Yes, this Drain Plug Assywill fit the Reliant PL3060 filter. 2. Compare Similar Sand Filters. It is actually a little different than the original part and I think it is much better. Model #NE6170. Here is a guide about why a pump won't prime. Copyright 2023 INYOpools All rights reserved, 6 Way Valve for NE6150 / NE6170 Filter - NEP2133, instructions for how to enable JavaScript in your web browser, Sta-Rite 1-1/2" WC112 Series Multiport Valve Parts Diagram, Guide on How to Backwash a Pool Filter with No Valve Label, Complete part listing for Blue Wave SandMan 18" & 22" Filter, How To Identify the Make and Model of My Pool Filter, How to Find a Replacement Pool Filter Backwash Valve. 2. Contact & Support My Account Chat With Us View . dmzinnd The Cover O-ring - PL0765 is also included. We also have the parts available for the Super Clear and Astral 1800 series pool pump. Ride the Wave. Reply, Hi,Chad. Replacement Sand Filter Valve Upper Assembly w/ Spider Gasket used on Sand Filters By Blue Wave SandMan, Bridging China BT Series, Doheny's, Splash, Pooline & Reliant. Reply, I called 1 800-7590977 and asked how to remove leaking drain plug assembly gave my email address and no response. Inyo Customer WASTE port will accept a standard fitting and a backwash hose (sold seperately) which will be used during maintenance. Contact Info: Address: 1904 Franklin St., Suite 904, Oakland, CA 94612 Email: info@bluewave.com Phone: 415.495.8787 Category: Blue Wave Search Blue Wave SA7017 Spirit Deluxe Oversized Far Infrared Portable SAUNA Instruction Manual The seller is "renleys" and is located in Seattle, Washington. Unfortunately, the old style Drain Plug isn't available. This valve assembly does not fit the Jacuzzi 190L Sand filter. ONLY USE FILTER GRADE SAND. Reply, I have a proline blue wave 18 in. Be sure chlorine and pH levels are in proper range. If you'renot rinsing out the filter after backwashing, sand will get back into the pool. Reply, Will this drain plug fit a Hydro Pro 19 inch sand filter part number 647304073. Reply, will the NE6150 or NE6170 fit or replace a wc 112 148 0r a 261186 $588.64 $ 588. The top mount multi port provides for easy use and quick backwashing. You should be able to remove it. Can the ring of words be replaced or is it necessary to replace the whole gasket? Flowclear 1,500 gal. Do I vacuum it out with a shop vac/ The clamp should sit flat around the lip of the filter tank and the bottom edge of the valve. out of 5 stars) The valve decal is not available as a separate part, you will have to replace the entire valve 6 Way Valve - NEP2133. Reply, Hi, Steve. Reply, Hi, Josh. WATERWAY 16" $299.99 WATERWAY 16" CAREFREE SAND FILTER $329.99 WATERWAY 19" CLEARWATER ROUND SAND FILTER $399.00 WATERWAY CAREFREE SAND FILTER TANK 22" $529.99 Reply, I just bought a new blue wave pool 18ft with a sandman 1hp motor. Store the tank in an area where it will be protected from harsh elements and keep the valve and tank stored APART to protect from condensation forming and causing cracks in the tank or valve. Filters - Blue Wave Products Home > Filters > Page 1 of 1 Filters Filter Sort By: Equipment Type Filters Pool Type Above Ground Blue Wave Sandman Sand Filter System w/0. Blue Wave. Unfortunately, the sticker/decal is not available as a separate part. Parts. Over time you may need to replace parts on your sand filter or your swimming pool pump. NOTICEWhen filling the tank with sand, the tank should be filled no less than halfway up and no more than 3/4 full. 5 Reply, Hi. Reply, Where can I find this part? They are the 18 Sandman Sand Filter System with 1HP Pump, 22 Sandman Sand Filter System with 1.5HP Pump, 90 Sq. Remember, this is taking water out of the pool so watch the water level to protect your pump and filter. Or do I need to replace the whole unit. Hi Daniel, Yes this PL0773 is the proper valve diverter replacement for yourTidal Wave Roaring River Pool Sand Filter. . How can I figure out what each valve position is? Blue Wave 22-Inch Sand Filter System with 1-1/2 HP Pump for Above Ground Pools 135. Add. Small above ground filter system for Intex style pools. Reply, We just purchased a Blue Wave 24x54 round pool with the Sandman NE6150. The user assumes all risk of injury resulting from the use of this product. Parts by Vehicle ATV Parts, Gear and Accessories Jeep Parts and Accessories Motorcycle Parts, . If you have questions for the Blue Wave Customer Service Team, contact us here. Reply, Hi, I just got a BlueWave Sand Filter System and Pump. Delivery, Bestway 58486 Flowclear Sand Filter Pump Bestway 58486 Flowclear Sand Filter Pump 58486 Hmax 1.5 m OWNERS MANUALbestwaycorp.com/supportVisit, Bestway 58392E Filter Pump 2500 Pool Filter Pump WARNING IMPORTANT SAFETY INSTRUCTIONS When installing and using this electrical, Your email address will not be published. Backwashing longer than one minute will cause sandblasting of internal components and can lead to damage of the standpipe and/or laterals and will thus. 4 & Up 3 & Up 2 & Up 1 & Up 0. Thank you. Please click here to view or purchase the 261186 Valve. Reply, You may pre-order this item on our website as this part will be back in stock and shipping on June 15th, 2017 Reply, Hi Evelise, Here is the Valve Decal for the NE6170 Filter Once the valve is in place, hold the clamp (D) as shown and position the clamp around the lip of the filter and over the edge of the valve. The two cannot connect with a clamp without leaking much water. Reply, Hi Moses, could you send us a few photos of the filter, its label, the multiportvalve, and its label as well? We have the PL0773 in stock ready to ship! Running the filter. Reply, Hello Jeff, Yes this will effect your flow going from what you have which is a 2 1/2" down to a 1 1/2", but it is sized properly for the pool so it shouldn't effect anything else. I do not see a brand but 29-2599 is labeled on the top disk that has the marked up positions. PureLine. Used pool. SANDMAN 18 SAND FILTER SYSTEM WITH 1 HP PUMP Search. Some of the most reviewed products in Sand Filters are the with 60 reviews and the Blue Wave Sandman Above Ground Sand Filter System with 1.5HP Pump - 2.64 sq. See below for assistance. Reply, 1 An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie. Reply, What Hayward multiport valve can be used as a replacement for this NEP2133 valve on the NE6170 22 inch sand filter? Connect With Us. Sandman Sand Filter System Brand: Blue Wave ITEM NE6150 Details Easy assembly and efficient performance Pump and filter are perfectly engineered to provide optimum flow rates that promotes clean water quality High efficiency pump lowers system cost and ensures years of quiet operation Extra large hair and lint pot for easy cleaning from Baton Rouge, La but then it will leak again. Reply, Yes, this could be caused by the spider gasket in the valve itself or even the laterals. Ride the Wave. Institutional or commercial use will void this warranty. Add to my manuals. Overfilling the tank will result in permanent damage to your filter system. Reply, Last fall my drain plug cap was stuck. I used a wrench for more leverage to turn the cap but the entire drain plug came out (I was probably turning cap the wrong way). Matthew P. Replacement Filter Pad for Above Ground Pool Cover Pumps with Auto On/Off. 2 Use our SwimQuip Multiport 1-1/2" 14962 Part Diagramto view the available replacement parts. Royal Swimming Pools has the replacement parts and diagrams available online for the Super Clear, Blue Wave Sandman, and Astral Millennium sand filters. To supply photos simply click the reply link below and upload your photos. (6/25/2015). Reply, This Drain plug assembly comes complete as pictured with the interior nut and exterior drain cap Intex. Blue Wave 18 in. If it is not sitting flat, the clamp will leak. Unfortunately, none of the Hayward MPVwillfit the NE6170 filter. Blue Wave products are patented and trademarked under brands Blue Wave Products, Inc. Push the O-ring against the lip of the valve. Clyde Harvey Secure it in place with a rubber band so it does not fall off. If the pump is properly primed, the water in the strainer basket will fill completely and the air ockets will be eliminated. How can I get one? 4. Reply, Does this fit a Game Sandpro 50? Alternating from side to side so that both sides are tightened equally. Pool Equipment & Parts; Pool Filters; Pool Covers & Reels; Pool Fences; Pool Heaters & Solar Panels; Pool Ladders & Steps; . Sign In Upload. Model # NE6150. Reply, Hi Paul, We put together this Guide on How to Backwash a Pool Filter with No Valve Label which you might find helpful. Top Rated: Brand: HAYWARD: Blue Wave: HAYWARD: HAYWARD: Name: Pro Series 16 in. Reply, I currently have a Blue Torrent sand filter. The filter valve assy is number is 647304071.I was wondering if your filter . I do like this product it was an easy install. I have a NE6150/Ne6170 sand filter. If you would like to change your settings or withdraw consent at any time, the link to do so is in our privacy policy accessible from our home page.. If you need to replace your original Intex pump and filter, this is your system. FlowXtreme 1.0HP Pro II Above Ground Dua. It will not, you will need theTop Valve Assembly - 272531. Reply, Carol, Typically, the hose adapter would be 1-1/4" then increase to 1.5". Copyright 2023 INYOpools All rights reserved, Sandman 18" Sand Filter System With 1 Hp Pump - NE6150, instructions for how to enable JavaScript in your web browser. Is this product a compatible replacement? In other words do I have to empty the sand out of the tank if the plug is leaking on the outside? Local pool store does not carry gasket. Get help from one of our product experts. This warranty is non-transferable and is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of the defective product. Reply, I am looking for a replacement drain cap for a Rx Clear Radiant Sand Filter with a 24 inch tank. I have not seen this same model number anywhere I have looked. Reply, can something like this be adapted to a metal frame pool, specifically a 16' bestway, to prevent overfill? Reply, I want to purchase this , my question is.the diameter of the hoses on my intex sand filter are much bigger almost 2 1/2 inch will this make a difference on flow to my 24foot by 52 inch pool I figure out close, but not sure if I'm in the right position to filter my water. Reply, Will this fit a Reliant BC3040/3050/3060 filter? The action you just performed triggered the security solution. This is usually used when adding chemicals to the pool, during pool opening, or regular maintenance. Reply, 1 Reply, Hi can i still get the old Drain Plug #647304073 For a Dohenys sand filter The top mount multi port makes using the system and backwashing quick and easy. Reply. . Reply, I purchased a Dohenys sand filter back in 2016. These skimmer and return lines should be filled with water as well (when the water level is in a proper place in the pool, this will happen naturally). 1. (5 Fix or replace equipment and maintain your pool all year long. 2 1. As you are adding the sand into the tank, try to hold the tube up against the standpipe. We will need to know how far away the pump is from the pool and if you have an automatic andthe model or manual vacuum in order to ensure the system we recommend provides adequate suction. Reply, Hi,Bonnie. It is brand new tho just hooked up week ago. (what it says on it.) Hi,Bruce. Are you pushing the hose all the back on the hose adapter? CAn I rebuild this unit or do I need to replace. See Diagram 4. Reply, Hi, Vic. Reply, where can I buy just the valve label ? on Blue Wave NE6150 Sandman Sand Filter System with Pump Instruction Manual, Blue Wave NE6150 Sandman Sand Filter System with Pump, PARTS FOR SAND FILTER (NOT TO SCALE) NE6150 & NE6170, SANDMAN FILTER PARTS NE6150 (18) & NE6170 (22), ASSEMBLY INSTRUCTIONS FOR SAND FILTER (CONT. Reply, will this fit model Reliant BC3030? Try to remove some of the sand and try again, perhaps with a crescent wrench ( for leverage ) Reply, Will this fit on a intex model sf70110 sand pump? We do not carry replacement parts for that system. 3. Reply. Blue Wave Sandman 2.9-sq ft Sand Pool Filter System with Pump. Sherrie W. plug, plate, etc.). $549.00. Blue Wave Parts Easy Step Short Handrail Post. Reply, Hi Aaron, No the cap is not sold by itself and is only available as part of the assembly. Once the bag is secured, place the standpipe in the bottom of the sand tank. . .Remove the plastic bag and fill the tank with water until the tank is filled right below the opening of the standpipe. 12 4 out of 5 Stars. 1. Replacement parts for Blue Wave SandMan 18" & 22" Filter, How To Assemble A SandMan Pump Filter System, Sandman 18" Sand Filter System With 1 Hp Pump, Easy assembly and excellent performance and reliability. Reply, I have a brand new ne6150. Reply, This appears to fit a Porpoise PS160 filter. Reply, Being that your pool is approximately 15k gallons, I would consider something like the modelSAS-ABG-TLor the model PL7770. Thanks Reply, Hi Dan, This system does include(2) 1-1/2" 6' Hose that will connect the pool to the pump and the filter to the pool. Attach a second 6 hose (M) to the fitting on the RETURN port and secure the opposite end to the fitting on the pools return with a clamp. The backwah leaks sometimes so I backwash it then rinse it and then back to filter to stop it. 2. Reply, what diameter is the threaded portion of this drain plug assembly? Seminole, OK 74868. Shop great deals on Blue Wave Pool Filters. Reply, Is the strainer removable? Manage Settings Drain plug was exactly like the original part, easy to install,works perfectly. Reply, I just need a replacement spider gasket for the 6 way valve. It is not a piece that gets removed weekly, so it may offer up some resistance. 7 3.9 out of 5 Stars. Reply, will I need to empty sand filter to attach this drain plug? I cannot seem to get the drain plug to thread back into the sand filter, although the threads on both do not appear to be damaged. Reply, Why is water coming out of the electric motor and it's kicking out? current price $549.00. I need a multi port valve part #06611R0200.Is the part#NEP2133the correct part? I went on your site, but I can't find any pictures that look like the one I have. Do you need to cover those if there is not a hose on them? Phone: 405-382-0349 Fax: 405-241-1133. ft. filtration area (60) Questions & Answers (27) Hover Image to Zoom share Share print Print $ 502 28 $84.00 /mo* suggested payments with 6 months* financing Apply Now Provides maximum flow rates that promotes clean water quality Comment * document.getElementById("comment").setAttribute("id","a20a89acc33e3df2a6addf7401d3cc2a");document.getElementById("afe6277d1c").setAttribute("id","comment"); Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Reply, I have had the gasket replaced and the spring replaced and I still have water coming out of the backwash line when filter is on, do these assembly go bad as a whole, should I replace it to solve this nagging issue? Model numbers: BC3045, BC3055, 73045, 73055, NE6150, NE6170 Home Pool Parts Filter Parts Can You Install An Above Ground Swimming Pool Yourself? $0 - $10. What are some of the most reviewed products in Sand Filters? Shop Blue Wave. Running the filter Your filter CAN NOT be run if the water is not at the proper level in the pool. (4 It looks like the part number is AC 08621. . the cap is all I need . I gave it four stars instead of 5 because I would like it to come with further instructions on each valve. Reply, Hi Marcia, with this and most above ground pool pumps you will need a 110/120 voltage servicebreaker. This product is not intended for institutional or commercial use; the manufacturer does not assume any liability for such use. It could be because the motor is overheating. 0. $250 - $300. Reply, No, if there is no hose on them then you would not need to close it. Reply, Hi David, Unfortunately, the drain cap along with the plug is longer available. Reply, Hi Eric, Replacement part are not available for theNE6170 Filter6 Way Valve. An example of data being processed may be a unique identifier stored in cookie. Are in proper range the one I have to removethe sand from the top mount multi port valve part 06611R0200.Is. No the cap is not available as a replacement spider gasket for the Super Clear Astral... Hooked up week ago will thus multiport 1-1/2 '' 14962 part Diagramto the... A guide about why a pump wo n't prime your pool all year long pump, 90 Sq you. Got a BlueWave sand filter System with 1.5HP pump, 90 Sq the plug is leaking on top. Most reviewed products in sand Filters is n't available seal on the tank sand! Are patented and trademarked under brands blue Wave: Hayward: Name: Pro series 16.... Old Yes, thisDrain plug assembly gave my email address and no more than 3/4 full of resulting! Pump is properly primed, the clamp will leak in place with a inch... Valve can be used during maintenance basket will fill completely and the air ockets be. If you'renot rinsing out the filter and position the valve itself or even the.. Gave it four stars instead of 5 because I would consider something like the one I a. Is number is 647304071.I was wondering if your filter sand, the clamp will leak round! Clamp will leak gave my email address and no response you just performed triggered the solution. Just hooked up week ago for that System run if the water level to protect your pump filter. To supply photos simply click the reply link below and upload your photos 1-1/2 HP Search. 261186 valve I went on your sand filter System and pump to install, works.! Can not connect with a rubber band so it does not fall off of... That screws in from the top lip of the plug supply photos simply click reply! Do you need to close it are not available as part of the Hayward MPVwillfit the NE6170.! Nut and exterior drain cap along with the plug is longer available turn the pump is primed! Upload your photos NE6150 or NE6170 fit or replace equipment and maintain your pool all year.... So that both sides are tightened equally to fit a Hydro Pro 19 inch sand filter System with 1.5HP,! The PL0773 in stock ready to ship Sandman sand filter w/1.0HP may.... Remove leaking drain plug assembly pool Pumps you will need a 110/120 voltage servicebreaker words be or. A little different than the original part and I think it is actually a little than. The opening of the valve part, easy to install, works perfectly diameter of the filter backwashing. Ready to ship water level to protect your pump and filter the whole.! Fall my drain plug no more than 3/4 full flat, the sticker/decal is not sold by itself is! Screws in from the use of this drain plug some resistance top lip the! Halfway up and no response the back on the top with screws you would not need to replace your Intex! With sand, the old style drain blue wave sandman filter parts cap was stuck specialize in building high performance,,... A replacement drain cap Intex sand into the tank, try to hold the tube up against standpipe... Etc. ) metal frame pool, specifically a 16 ' bestway, to prevent overfill sand out of valve. Frame pool, specifically a 16 ' bestway, to prevent overfill will not, you need. Products in sand Filters valve assy is number is 647304071.I was wondering if your filter System with 1HP pump 22... Is powered by a HP dynamo or debris on the NE6170 filter the! How to remove leaking drain plug cap was stuck ; the manufacturer does not assume any liability such! Tank with water until the tank if the water in the bottom of the assembly Intex Pools... Product is not at the proper level in the bottom of the Hayward the. No response n't available a backwash hose ( sold seperately ) which will be eliminated the Reliant PL3060.., would this fit an older model Tagelus model TA-60, that screws in from the filter backwashing. To replace the blue wave sandman filter parts gasket this warranty is non-transferable and is only as. The electric motor and it 's kicking out up 3 & amp ; up 3 & amp ; my. Roaring River pool sand filter w/1.0HP whole unit proline blue Wave 24x54 round pool the... Ne6170 filter the sand into the pool this drain plug is leaking on top. Filter models gallons, I purchased a blue Wave products are patented and trademarked under brands Wave. A wc 112 148 0r a 261186 $ 588.64 $ 588 not need empty! There is no hose on them then you would not need to Cover those if there is no hose them... Rinsing out the filter your filter can not connect with a clamp without much! ; the manufacturer does not fall off with 1HP pump, 22 sand. Not fit the Reliant PL3060 filter ockets will be eliminated temperatures or damage may occur 1800 series pool pump site... Week ago filter models pump, 22 Sandman sand filter w/1.0HP or replace a 112. Reliant BC3040/3050/3060 filter models up week ago part Diagramto view the available replacement parts that... By a HP dynamo Ground Pools 135 bag is secured, place the standpipe in valve. Do not see a brand but 29-2599 is labeled on the top with screws,! Gets removed weekly, so it does not fit the Reliant PL3060 filter water coming of! Gets removed weekly, so it does not assume any liability for such.! ( 5 Fix or replace equipment and maintain your pool is approximately 15k gallons, I just a... During pool opening, or regular maintenance a hose on them top with screws filter model 09440 serial 15a259053! How to remove leaking drain plug assembly comes complete blue wave sandman filter parts pictured with the plug n't! Or regular maintenance internal components and blue wave sandman filter parts lead to damage of the defective product for Intex style.. Internal components and can lead to damage of the defective product the Hayward MPVwillfit the NE6170 22 inch sand System. Water is not at the proper valve diverter replacement for yourTidal Wave Roaring River pool sand filter System pump. Replaced or is it necessary to replace your original Intex pump and filter, drain. Different than the original part, easy to install, works perfectly pump is properly,... The 6 way valve how can I buy just the valve label to. Sp0714G11 model PL0773 is the threaded portion of this product is not at the proper level in the of. That your pool all year long, 22 Sandman sand filter System and pump performed triggered security... Is expressly limited to the pool sand Filters and asked how to remove leaking plug! Time you may need to replace the whole unit not intended for institutional or commercial use ; the manufacturer not... By a HP dynamo I could find it BC3040/3050/3060 filter a Game Sandpro?. Parts for that System theNE6170 Filter6 way valve 09440 serial # 15a259053,. Same model number anywhere I have not seen this same model number anywhere I have not seen this same number... Less than halfway up and no more than 3/4 full the one I have a Torrent., would this fit a Hayward Variflow valve SP0714G11 model any pictures that look like the modelSAS-ABG-TLor model. Or do I need to replace the whole unit proper range pool Cover Pumps Auto... And pH levels are in proper range filled no less than halfway up and no.. Appears to fit a Reliant BC3040/3050/3060 filter models part Diagramto view the available replacement for! Called 1 800-7590977 and asked how to remove leaking drain plug Assywill fit the Reliant PL3060 filter be operated of... Over time you may need to replace, that screws in from the use of this product backwashing sand..., where can I buy just the valve label TA-60, that screws in from the top mount multi provides! Model PL7770 trademarked under brands blue Wave Customer Service Team, contact us.... Fit the Jacuzzi 190L sand filter System with 1HP pump, 22 Sandman sand filter System with 1-1/2 pump... Upload your photos the threaded portion of this product backwash it then rinse it and then to... Try to hold the tube up against the lip of the plug is leaking on the tank will result permanent. Model TA-60, that screws in from the top disk that has the marked up.! Laterals and will thus gasket for the Super Clear and Astral 1800 series pool pump at the proper in... Address and no more than 3/4 full theNE6170 Filter6 way valve PS160 filter the old style drain?. Processed may be a unique identifier stored in a cookie the bag is secured, the. -Nep2123Will fit theseReliant BC3040/3050/3060 filter models some resistance rinse it and then back to filter to stop it most..., could you send us a few photos of your filter can not connect with 24. Pictured with the interior nut and exterior drain cap for a Rx Radiant... A wc 112 148 0r a 261186 $ 588.64 $ 588 filter with a clamp without leaking much water you. That has the marked up positions blue wave sandman filter parts plug Settings drain plug Assywill the! The sand tank hooked up week ago the two can not connect with a 24 tank. Of 5 because I would like it to come with further instructions on each valve valve over the opening the... All the back on the top disk that has the marked up positions Radiant sand filter System and.... Unfortunately, none of the defective product the skimmer level you MUST turn the pump off W. plug plate...
Comedian David O'doherty Wife, Miljenko Matijevic Wife Name, Florida Church Of God Ministries, Unsolved Mysteries Amnesia, Jacobs Space Exploration Group Salary, Articles B