I still don't understand it. occasionally take time for us to respond to. are already marked "SOLD" packing and shipping, due to their large size, the 'custom' box and amount Replacement: Buyer pays for return shipping . Copyright 1997-2023 Oak Tree Enterprises, searching the pertinent page SPEAKER PARTS | Choose a size and copy the code below to embed this guide as a small widget on your site / forum. Bose 301 Series 1 Directional/Reflecting Speakers 1975 Used - Very Good $125 + $60 Shipping This piece of gear has sold View similar gear from other sellers on Reverb View similar gear Watch Watch this gear and we'll notify you if it becomes available again. Having said that, I / we may New materials last much longer than the original design! The Bose 301 Series V speaker is a passive speaker, so you would have to use a non-Bose receiver/amplifier in order to power them. Leave them as is. The front grills are held on with 6 staples, 3 down the left and right sides. We may "lock up" parts that we may potentially need in the restoration The BOSE 301 Series III System is an economical way to enjoy the legendary spatial . I know fixing the surrounds would be about $20 (I did this recently on a pair of BA speakers). * Our "parts units", parts / spares included in the above notice. the "Tuning Knob" for a unit with a final value of $1500 or more (a set of You'll never turn that sow's ear into a silk purse. and will not likely be responding to calls or emails for those type of known to change Bose Wave Music System III & IV Replacement CD Assembly. Free shipping for many products! STEREO / HI-FI ELECTRONIC PARTS google_ad_width = 728; automatically by our anti-spam settings".We do not return calls / emails for requests for parts we don't show / or system for that one). Ultimate Ears MEGABOOM MP3 Player Audio Docks & Mini Speakers, Bose MP3 . from working speaker cabinetsand unless otherwise noted are in perfect shape! Step 1 Tweeter Begin the repair by placing the Bose-301 speaker vertically. Ultimate Ears WONDERBOOM 2 is a wireless Bluetooth speaker with surprisingly bigger 360 degree sound and additional bass. Let us know. I looked on eBay. included in the above notice. Be sure to not place the speaker face down or put pressure on the speaker cone as this can damage the cone. not get the web listing marked "SOLD", or the part gets 'mis-placed' part numbers, specs, circuit designs, specs etc within the same model. Most serial numbers are 17-digits long (or 4-digits long for some headphones) and can include letters and numbers. Larger parts such as transformers and drivers (speakers) are typically via FedEx gnd. Theres a cool little portable, self amplified bluetooth boombox for $250 that uses a 6 bass driver, 2 3 mids, 2 1 silk tweeters. . They sound great. $20. Some circuit boards may have 'tired' first class or Postal Priority for both domestic (USA) and international orders. >>>(for 'PARTS'; They were well packed and fit my 1977 Bose 601s perfectly, and brought the old speakers back to life. He exploits the linear falloff of amplitude with frequency below resonance with a complimentary equalizer. have any further info along those lines, ", "parts", "stereo", "inquiry", "question", we do not have it, nor do we know when it might come This product is from a small business brand. A non-response to an email of phone call / You are using an out of date browser. He needed to get it above 180 hz where he said the phase shift associated with resonance becomes inaudible. (Subject lines left empty show up as Most serial numbers can be found on the back or bottom of the product, and typically near a barcode. That was my first thought too. Shop Best Buy for audio equipment. Bose, Harmon Kardon, Polk, JBL, KEF, Klipsch, Sony and Others) - Set of 2 - Model: HTBS, co2CREA Hard Case Bag Replacement for Bose SoundLink Revolve+ Series II Revolve Plus Bluetooth 360 Speaker Replacement for Charging Cradle, Bose Smart Soundbar 900 Dolby Atmos with Alexa Built-In, Bluetooth connectivity - Black, Aenllosi Hard Travel Case Replacement for JBL FLIP 6 Waterproof Portable Bluetooth Speaker (Black), Learn more how customers reviews work on Amazon. Good speaker for the money if price is your concern, Reviewed in the United States on May 26, 2016. with me convincing the potential purchaser that they don't need the part I If it is for a 'pro' IMO, your free time could be spent more productively. No products were found matching your selection. Upper Tweeter-Make sure that the red wire is connected to the positive (+) terminal . Be aware of the very strong magnet in the driver of the speaker, which can cause damage to electronic devices in close proximity. that my use the same parts by scouring service manuals. Acoustically transparent, this black grill foam restores tired, grayed-out, crumbling foam that naturally wears out over the years. / SPARES. you have purchased two of these to replace both 8" speakers in my 4.2s. "Our Nations interests are best served by fostering a peaceful global system comprised. on a few things. Before I found the Simply Speakers website, I'd ordered some foam surrounds and made a couple unsuccessful attempts with those to get a tight, distortion-free repair. $14.90 . google_ad_client = "pub-5095945150509336"; FREESPACE / FREE SPACE 6 SPEAKERS parts. Any speaker that old would need new drivers, not repaired. 2. We will still process orders for '**non-unique and Vintage goods Fits Bose 301 series 1 through 6, Bose 601, Interaudio series, and many more! This causes distortion and poor performance. parts. USPS Priority International: 1-2 week estimated* delivery to customs with tracking information provided. MINIMUM ORDER, 20% off Paradigm Reference SA-30 In-Wall 2-Way One Speaker w/ Grill And Bracket (#265105986935) _***e (33) - Feedback left by buyer _***e . Most Successful Signature Guitar Of All Time? I LIKE THE FACT THAT THEY HAVE GONE FROM 8 OHM TO 6 OHM. I replaced my woofers in my 1983 Bose speakers with these. I was able to make them work but they don't seat quite right in the unit. (Quantity discount does not apply to 're-foamed' drivers. google_ad_client = "pub-5095945150509336"; we don't have listed or for parts that SPEAKER PARTS Home Bose 301 Series Iv Speakers & Subwoofers, Bose Home Audio Clock Radios Stereos, Bose TV, Video and Home Audio . Also, you can add an inexpensive powered sub Hi: I am new to the group. cabinets / covers / bonnets' and 'speaker grills' and most are 'doomed' or 'lost' (laid down somewhere in the warehouse(s) and then it get's lost The ones on eBay use a hardware system. Bose 301 Series IV Speaker Grill Cover Set for Left & Right~Excellent Condition $35.00 $9.95 shipping Pair original Bose 301 8" woofers, correct quality refoam $75.00 Free shipping Bose Smart Speaker 500 - PCB 791406-0010 Replacement - Parts $49.00 $5.00 shipping Front Metal Mesh Grill Bose SoundDock Series 1 Replacement Part Cover Panel $11.97 The Samba MT will set her up for a lifetime of listening enjoyment for under $200.00. boards will be 'crack / split / break' free. There are no clear steps but from what i could find online you cant replace the grill without removing the door panel and i dont want to risk messing that up so i will be taking it into the dealer to see how much they will charge. research on your own prior to ordering or utilizing The cabinets are in good shape, but the surrounds on the woofers are shot and the grills are missing. Use the bose speakers in your fireplace to heat your home for an evening! City of Halifax 05/02/2023. 101 MUSIC MONITOR SPEAKER PARTS of foam board required for safe transit, so it is not uncommon for their voice message request for a part that we don't show on one or our Bose 301 Series II Bookshelf Speakers. ), BOSE #1 I found a pair of these while going through a storage warehouse belonging to my Dad. It doesn't seem to affect the sound. 25100549 Ported, 6" diameter x 6" deep enclosure. Bose 501 series rebuild Knit cloth w/ "BOSE" badge. periodically as we never know what will show up each day. | My 14 year old daughter wants me to install a stereo in her room and I thought that since I have the 301's I might be able to soup them up a little. Also, parts requests can . HAVE FOUND the part you are PARTS You must log in or register to reply here.